Optimal ventilation for your back and all-round protection for your camera equipment. Jack Wolfskin's ACS Photo Pack is a great companion for day hikes. It's ideal for use as a simple hiking pack and for transporting cameras and accessories.
The zip at the front opens wide to allow access to a detachable, padded camera compartment with a variable internal partitioning. We've also included a special padded compartment for your 14-inch laptop.
And for even greater versatility, Jack Wolfskin have added some gear loops, as well as a tripod and camera attachment. The ACS suspension system's mesh back section ensures superior back ventilation when you are out and about.
- Shell: Cross Rip 420D (100% nylon)
- Shell: Nailhead 420D (100% nylon)
- Base: Armatech Plus 600D (100% polyester)
- ACS suspension system
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Tripod and camera attachment
- Main compartment with dual division and dual access
- Front pocket
- 2 mesh side pouches (one with bottle attachment)
- Zipped inner pocket, transparent pouches
- Fold-out waist belt pocket with bottle attachment
- Fully padded camera compartment
- Removable, padded 14in laptop pouch
- Organiser pockets
- Integrated rain cover
- Capacity: 26L
- Dimensions: 54 x 34 x 30 cm
- Weight: 1,840g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...