Optimal ventilation for your back and all-round protection for your camera equipment. Jack Wolfskin's ACS Photo Pack is a great companion for day hikes. It's ideal for use as a simple hiking pack and for transporting cameras and accessories.
The zip at the front opens wide to allow access to a detachable, padded camera compartment with a variable internal partitioning. We've also included a special padded compartment for your 14-inch laptop.
And for even greater versatility, Jack Wolfskin have added some gear loops, as well as a tripod and camera attachment. The ACS suspension system's mesh back section ensures superior back ventilation when you are out and about.
- Shell: Cross Rip 420D (100% nylon)
- Shell: Nailhead 420D (100% nylon)
- Base: Armatech Plus 600D (100% polyester)
- ACS suspension system
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Tripod and camera attachment
- Main compartment with dual division and dual access
- Front pocket
- 2 mesh side pouches (one with bottle attachment)
- Zipped inner pocket, transparent pouches
- Fold-out waist belt pocket with bottle attachment
- Fully padded camera compartment
- Removable, padded 14in laptop pouch
- Organiser pockets
- Integrated rain cover
- Capacity: 26L
- Dimensions: 54 x 34 x 30 cm
- Weight: 1,840g