Protecting your camera equipment during transport, the ACS Photo Pack Pro is Jack Wolfskin's daypack for ambitious outdoor photographers. The design of the compartments is sophisticated, so that you can focus on your subject when out and about.
The main compartment has two sections: The roomy camera section is fully padded and offers space for the camera, lenses and flash. Personal items can be packed in a separate section. A zip lets you access the cleverly designed base compartment from the outside. With the pack on one shoulder, switching lenses is fast and practical.
Jack Wolfskin have equipped the pack with a padded, detachable, 14-inch laptop compartment, transparent pouches for memory cards and attachments to secure your tripod and camera. The flexible suspension system ventilates your back and ensures good freedom of movement.
- Shell: Cross Rip 420D (100% nylon)
- Shell: Nailhead 420D (100% nylon)
- Base: Armatech Plus 600D (100% polyester)
- ACS suspension system
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Tripod attachment
- Shoulder strap camera attachment
- Gear attachment loops
- Compression straps
- Padded, removable camera compartment with dual access
- Base compartment
- Lid pocket with inner compartment
- Front pocket
- Zipped inner pocket with transparent compartments
- Padded side pocket with transparent compartments
- Side pouch with bottle holder
- Fold-out waist belt pocket
- Removable, padded 14in laptop pouch
- Organiser pockets
- Integrated rain cover
- Capacity: 30L
- Dimensions: 59 x 35 x 30 cm
- Weight: 1,940g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...