When no trail is too tough and no distance too far to capture the perfect shot, the ACS Photo Rucksack Pro is your ideal photographic assistant. This is the go-to camera pack for the ambitious outdoor photographer. We gave considerable thought to the design of the compartments, to ensure that everything is securely stowed and easy to retrieve. And you also benefit from best-in-class carry comfort. The main compartment has two sections. The roomy camera section is fully padded and has space for the camera body, lenses, flash and SD cards. Personal items can be packed in a separate section, and there's even room for your 14" laptop. The cleverly designed base compartment has a long zip that allows you to open it out for a comprehensive overview of your equipment. With the pack on one shoulder, switching lenses is quick and easy. When you are hiking fast on flat trails, up and down hills or in very warm weather, and the going gets sweaty, the packs in our ACS series always provide a comfortable carry, thanks to the special back system. The only contact point with your back is the air permeable mesh, and there is a gap between it and the body of the pack. This allows fresh air to circulate.
- Shell (Body): 100% Nylon
- Shell (Base): 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Spacers for effective back ventilation
- Specially shaped, ergonomic shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Tripod attachment
- Camera attachment on shoulder strap
- Gear attachment loop
- Side compression straps
- Main compartment with separate sections
- Padded camera section (removable) with dual access
- Base compartment, lid pocket with Inner compartment
- Transparent pockets for SD cards
- Elasticated side pocket with bottle holder
- Fold-out waist belt pocket
- 10 litres of space for personal kit
- Removable, padded 14" laptop bag (35 x 25 x 3.5 cm)
- Small pockets and pouches for small items
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Water resistant Ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads
- Delrin thermoplastic material (frame)
- Weight: 1.94kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...