The slimline and sporty ACS Stratosphere Rucksack for hiking, cycling and mountain bike trips can hold a hydration system.
The lower front pocket has numerous compartments for small items such as a mobile phone or repair kit. LED lights or a cycle helmet can be attached to the front. The top front pocket has a soft lining to protect your sunglasses or camera.
- Body: Cross Rip 210D (100% nylon)
- Body: Flex Twill 140D
- Base: Cross Rip 210D (100% nylon)
- Main compartment with 1 inner pocket for hydration system
- Back ventilation
- 2 stretchy side pockets
- zipped pocket on the waist belt
- 2 front pockets incl. an organiser with small compartments and pouches
- Moulded ergonomic shoulder straps
- Adjustable, detachable chest strap
- TPU handle for quickly attaching a Helmet ready or bike lock
- Attachment for LED light
- Integrated raincover
- Pack sack
- ACS Tight Lite suspension system
- Capacity: 20L
- Dimensions: 51 x 29 x 25cm
- Weight: 1,010g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.