As the sun disappears over the horizon, you head out into the snowy night to see the Northern Lights. Everything you need for your walk is safely stashed in the Aurora 22 Rucksack from Jack Wolfskin.
The main compartment has welded seams, which make it waterproof. So your camera and the rest of your kit won't get damp even in the heaviest of snowstorms or torrential rain. The pack has an easy-to-use roll-top closure and an additional snow cuff to protect the contents. Any little items you want to keep handy can be stashed in the water resistant zipped compartment at the front. And there are lashing straps for your trekking poles or ski poles.The packs in the Aurora series are incredibly light, and by removing the compression straps and sternum strap, you can reduce the weight even more. But because these packs are made of a tough ripstop fabric they are also very hard wearing. So if climbing is your thing you don't have to worry–these Packs are built to cope.
- Capacity: 22L
- Shell: Diamond Ripstop 210D (100% nylon)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Adjustable & detachable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Snow cuff
- Trekking pole lashing straps
- 4 multi-purpose compression straps
- Detachable hip fins with gear loops
- YKK Aquaguard: water resistant laminated zip
- Waterproof main compartment with roll-top closure
- Internal document compartment
- Weight: 500g