Jack Wolfskin's Base Camp -29 Sleeping Bag will ensure reliable warmth even in extreme weather conditions.
The special shingle construction enhances the loft stability of the synthetic fibre interlining. The footbox and hood feature an extra layer of insulation. A short zip prevents heat loss.
The outer shell is wind-resistant and water repellent, as required by the area of application. The Base Camp -29 has an especially large mummy shape.
- Main: Airgrid 20D (100% nylon)
- Lining: Moisture Control 44D (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Microguard Maxloft (100% polyester)
- Shingled construction
- 1/2-length zip
- Thermazone technology
- Moisture control
- Short System Zip for better insulation
- Eskimo hood with thick thermal collar
- 1 inner pocket
- Compression pack sack
- Extra warm footpart
- Shape: Wide mummy
- EN temperature rating:
- Comfort: -20°C
- Limit: -29°C
- Extreme: -54°C
- Weight: 3,780g