Doping for your feet? That's what the Cross Trail Inside Cut Sock from Jack Wolfskin feels like. They have padding at key areas to take the strain off your feet and the special fabric maintains a pleasantly dry feel and with their low-cut design they're practically invisible inside your running shoes. From the warm-up to the final sprint, these breathable running socks stay comfortable all the way. They were developed in collaboration with X-Technology for endurance sports like trail running. The heel of the sock has a special design that supports the foot and prevents the sock slipping when you're running.
- Fabric: 90% nylon, 10% elastane
- Arch band supports the ankle to promote a secure stance
- Lambertz protector even distribution on the Achilles tendon
- Cross ventilation mesh fabric for good instep ventilation
- Spacer pads create gap between foot & shoe
- Padded ankle, instep & toes
- Biosplit footbed padding & ventilation zones
- Weight: 66g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...