At home outdoors – and in the office. Jack Wolfskin's multi-purpose Crosser 18 Rucksack combines the benefits of hiking packs with those of office packs. That is what makes this pack packs so versatile.
It has attachments for trekking poles and an LED light, reflectors and a rain cover. You can also stow your laptop, drinks bladder or tablet safely inside.
The Crosser 18 Rucksack has room for those day-to-day items you can't leave home without. An Organiser packets are included in the front compartment.
- Main: Cross Rip 280D (100% nylon)
- Base: Cross Rip 300D (100% polyester)
- ACS Tight suspension system
- Detachable chest and waist straps
- Stow-away trekking pole attachment system
- Compression straps
- Light attachment
- Hydration system attachment
- Reflective detailing
- 14in laptopcompartment
- 10in tablet compartments
- 2 elasticated side pockets
- Front pocket
- Flat front map compartment
- Fold-out waist belt pocket
- Integrated rain cover
- Capacity: 18L
- Dimensions: 49 x 27 x 22 cm
- Weight: 920g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.