Ideal for the campsite in southern Spain or a woodland pitch on the Baltic Coast, the Eclipse II Tent is a great entry-level tent for summer travels and sleeps two in comfort. The free-standing dome design requires minimal pegs and guylines, a practical feature when pitching the tent on hard ground. And there's a bonus feature for summer camping: The Inner tent can be pitched without the flysheet. On each side of the tent there's an entrance with a vestibule and a window, so it's quick and easy to ventilate. And with the entrances closed, the two air vents in the roof alLow a flow of fresh air into the Inner tent. There are four internal storage pockets to stash small items of kit.
- Flysheet: 100% Polyester
- Inner Tent: 100% Polyester
- Dropsheet: 100% Polyester
- Dome design
- Inner tent and flysheet
- 2 vestibules
- 2 entrances
- 2 roof vents
- 2 windows
- 4 internal storage pockets
- Loops for washing line/lamp
- 12 pegs, 4 guylines
- Reflectors on main guying points and zips
- Lightweight, fast drying and UV resistant fabric (flysheet)
- Breathable and fast drying fabric (inner tent)
- Durable, waterproof coated groundsheet fabric
- Waterproof rating (groundsheet): 10,000 mm
- Prowrap Fibreglass poles
- Roll-top pack bag
- Weight: 4.2kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...