The Eclipse II is a high-quality, reliable, entry-level tent from Jack Wolfskin for two people. It has two entrances, two vestibules, two windows, and offers plenty of space. .
Thanks to the Dome construction, it can be pitched with only a few pegs and requires a much smaller pitching area. A roof vent ensures ideal air circulation.
- Capacity: 2 person
- Outer: Polyester 75D (HH: 4,000mm)
- Inner: Polyester 68D
- Floor: Hydrofilm Polyester 150D (HH: 10,000mm)
- Poles: Prowrap Fiberglass
- Dome construction
- One inner tent and one flysheet
- Two entrances, two vestibules
- Two roof vents
- Two windows
- Four internal pockets
- Washing line and lamp attachments
- Reflective details on key guying points and zips
- Roll-shut pack
- Size packed: 50 x 19cm
- Weight: 4.2kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.