This classically divided rucksack has a wide range of uses thanks to comprehensive features.
The EDS suspension system means that the rucksack reaches a new dimension in terms of comfort. The cushioning and straps are adjustable not just before the rucksack is put on, but also during your hike, so that you don't have to take it off.
The EDS Dynamic 48 features the standard division into main and base compartments. The base compartment is especially easy to reach thanks to the ergonomically shaped zip. The lid features two more zip compartments.
- Body: Chaintech 210D (100% nylon)
- Base: Cross Rip 280D (100% polyester)
- Frame: Spring Steel
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Pack sack, divided into main and base compartments
- Base compartment with extra-long curved zip
- Attachment options for trekking poles
- Set-up for a hydration system
- Integrated raincover
- Prepared for Whiteline App
- Lashing option for a helmet
- Ergo Dynamic suspension system
- Capacity: 48L
- Dimensions: 80 x 33 x 31cm
- Weight: 1,750g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...