The compact EDS Dynamic Pro 48 Rucksack for tours lasting several days boasts an innovative, ergonomic suspension system which adapts to your movements. The second key feature is the vertically divided main compartment with a waterproof inner section.
The main compartment is divided into three sections: The inside section is accessible from above via a roll-top closure. The surrounding outer area can be accessed using a zip. The front section features another easy-to-access section for anything you need to access quickly and frequently or things that shouldn't be stored in the interior, perhaps because they're damp.
- Body: Chaintech 210D (100% nylon)
- Base: Cross Rip 280D (100% polyester)
- Frame: Spring Steel
- Vertically divided, water repellent main compartment with roll-top closure
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- External compartment with 1 inner pocket for a hydration system
- Large front flap for materials
- Large external pocket
- Lid compartment with key carabiner
- Side pockets
- Side compression straps
- Material loops and trekking pole lashing option
- Set-up for a hydration system with opening for tube duct
- Integrated raincover
- Waterproof pack sack
- Prepared for Whiteline App
- Lashing option for a helmet
- Proofed inside
- Ergo Dynamic suspension system
- Capacity: 48L
- Dimensions: 80 x 33 x 31cm
- Weight: 1,800g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.