The Jack Wolfskin Exolight II trekking tent is ultra-lightweight, has high wind-stability and can be put up quickly.
The flysheet is coated with PU on the inside and silicone on the outside. This means that it is tear-resistant and tensile. The pole system was developed by specialists from DAC and can withstand wind speeds of up to 80 km/h.
It can be quickly and easily fixed in place on the poles with the aid of clips. The inner tent and the flysheet are connected, so that the inner tent always remains dry when pitching the tent. Further features include an overhead pocket, mosquito mesh and integrated air vents.
- Capacity: 2 persons
- Outer: Siliconized Ht Nylon Ripstop 20D (1500mm)
- Inner: Moskito Mesh 15D
- Floor: Hydrofilm Siliconized Nylon 40D (5000mm)
- Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL
- Inner tent/flysheet combination
- Two entrances with mosquito nets
- Four internal pockets
- Two integrated vents in entrance
- Detachable compartment under the cover
- Reflective details on key guying points and zips
- Roll-shut pack
- Size packed: 45 x 13cm
- Weight: 2.1kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.