The Jack Wolfskin Exolight III trekking tent is ultra-lightweight, has high wind-stability and can be put up quickly.
The flysheet is coated with PU on the inside and silicone on the outside. This means that it is tear-resistant and tensile. The pole system was developed by specialists from DAC and can withstand wind speeds of up to 80 km/h.
It can be quickly and easily fixed in place on the poles with the aid of clips. The inner tent and the flysheet are connected, so that the inner tent always remains dry when pitching the tent. Further features include an overhead pocket, mosquito mesh and integrated air vents.
- Capacity: 3 person
- Outer: Siliconized Ht Nylon Ripstop 20D (1500mm)
- Inner: Moskito Mesh 15D
- Floor: Hydrofilm Siliconized Nylon 40D (5000mm)
- Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL
- Inner tent/flysheet combination
- Two entrances with mosquito nets
- Three internal pockets
- Two integrated vents in entrance
- Detachable compartment under the cover
- Reflective details on key guying points and zips
- Roll-shut pack
- Size packed: 45 x 15cm
- Weight: 2.3kg