Leave the rat race behind you, embrace your freedom and pack everything you need in the Freeman 65 Rucksack. You can divide everything neatly between the main compartment, the side pockets and the front pocket. It can carry it all in comfort, thanks to Jack Wolfskin's X–Transition suspension System. There's room for important little items too in the lid pocket, which can be detached and used it as a shoulder bag, so you can leave the big pack in the hostel or luggage locker and go and explore. It's made with robust fabric to handle big trips with ease, and it has two grab handles on the front.
- Body: RockTech 1200D (100% polyester)
- Base: RockTech 1200D (100% polyester)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Frame: Aluminium honey comb (100% aluminium)
- Back system: X–Transition
- Chest strap with whistle
- Suspension system cover
- Main compartment
- Dirty laundry compartment
- Front pocket
- 2 zipped side pockets (one with Organiser function)
- 2 side pouches
- Detachable lid compartment (Doubles as shoulder bag)
- Organiser: small pockets & pouches
- Key clip
- 2 sturdy carry handles on the front
- Fold–out bottle holster on waist belt
- Extra compression/lashing straps
- Hydration compatible
- Bucket list & world map
- Capacity: 65L
- Dimensions: 84 x 42 x34cm
- Weight: 3.12kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...