Leave the rat race behind you. Embrace your freedom. Just Pack everything you need in the Freeman 65 Rucksack and go. The second largest Pack in Jack Wolfskin's 'The Frontier' luggage series has a full 65 litres of capacity, so you can get a whole bunch of gear in it. You can divide everything neatly between the main compartment, the side pockets and the front pocket. And you can carry it all in comfort, thanks to Jack Wolfskin's X-Transition back system. There's room for important little items in the lid pocket. This can be detached and used as a shoulder bag, so you can leave the big Pack in the hostel or luggage locker when you go out and explore. The Freeman 65 Pack's robust fabric handles big trips with ease. With every mile it does, it gets more of a patina, bearing testimony to the adventures you have shared. Feel free to throw the Pack onto the next freight train or hoist it into the luggage net. That's what the two grab handles on the front are for.
- Capacity: 65L
- Shell: Rocktech 1200D (100% polyester)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- X-Transition back system
- Occipital cavity
- Sternum strap with signal whistle
- Back system cover
- Main compartment with roll-top closure & dirty laundry compartment,
- Front pocket,
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Detachable lid compartment (doubles as shoulder bag)
- Dual access to main compartment (via front & top)
- Organizer: small pockets & pouches for small items, key clip
- 2 sturdy carry handles on the front
- Fold-out bottle holster on waist belt
- Multi-purpose compression/lashing straps
- Equipped for hydration system
- Weight: 3.11kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...