Leave the rat race behind you. Embrace your freedom. Pack everything you need in your Freeman 65 Rucksack and go. The second largest pack in the Frontier luggage series has a full 65 litres of capacity, so you can get a whole bunch of gear in it. You can divide everything neatly between the main compartment, the side pockets and the front pocket. And you can carry it all in comfort thanks to our X-Transition back system. There's room for important little items in the lid pocket. This can be detached and used as a shoulder bag, so you can leave the big pack in the hostel or luggage locker when you go out and explore. The Freeman 65 Rucksack's robust fabric will handle big trips with ease. With every mile it does it gets more of a patina, bearing testimony to the adventures you have shared. Feel free to throw the pack onto the next freight train or hoist it into the luggage net. That's what the two grab handles on the front are for. the Frontier series is inspired by the hobo lifestyle. These North American itinerant workers travelled across the country–often on freight trains–scraping a living from casual jobs. Their luggage had to be tough and was often cleverly designed and customised to suit these travellers' needs. We have incorporated these ideas into the bags and packs in the series.
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Adjustable back system
- Aluminium frame for optimised distribution of heavy loads
- Occipital cavity for improved carry comfort
- Sternum strap with signal whistle
- Back system cover
- Fold-out bottle holster on waist belt
- Transparent pouch with name card
- Main compartment with roll-top closure
- Dirty laundry compartment
- Front pocket, 2 zipped side pockets
- Detachable lid compartment (doubles as shoulder bag)
- Small pockets and pouches for small items
- Bucket list and world map for travel inspiration
- Equipped for hydration system
- Abrasion resistant fabric
- Waterproof rating: 2000 mm
- Weight: 3.11kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...