From mountain treks in the Pyrenees to cycling trips through Denmark, the Gossamer II Tent provides a cosy home-from-home for two people. This lightweight tent packs down small so you can stow it in your backpack or cycle pannier. When the wind is bLowing hard all night there's no need to worry. The classic tunnel design can handle it. With two poles and a clever guying system, this tent is very stable. On hot summer nights, simply pitch the mesh Inner tent on its own and you can watch the stars as you drift off to sleep.
- Flysheet: 100% Polyester
- Inner Tent: 100% Polyester
- Groundsheet: 100% Polyester
- Inner tent/flysheet combination
- 2 entrances
- 2 internal storage pockets
- Reflectors on main guying points and zips
- 11 pegs, 2 guylines
- Lightweight fast drying and UV resistant fabric (flysheet)
- Fine-gauge, lightweight mosquito mesh (Inner tent)
- Durable, waterproof coated fabric (groundsheet)
- Waterproof rating (groundsheet): 10,000 mm
- Lightweight aluminium tent poles (8.7 mm)
- Roll-top pack bag
- Weight: 2.28kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.