The Jack Wolfskin Grand Illusion IV Tent provides plenty of room for four people to spend time in. The large vestibule provides storage space for luggage and sheltered cooking.
Thanks to a specially developed pole construction, it can be pitched quickly and easily. The internal fixtures and fittings provide a pleasant, homely atmosphere and include two large windows, four internal storage pouches and two roof vents for your comfort and convenience. The sleeping cabin is darkened.
- Outer: Polyester 75D (HH: 4,000mm)
- Inner: Polyester 68D
- Floor: Hydrofilm Polyester 150D (HH: 10,000mm)
- Poles: DAC Reverse Combi
- Real Dome technology gives a high level of wind stability and optimal utilisation of space
- One inner tent and one flysheet
- Fast Pitch technology
- Comfortable height
- Huge front vestibule and small rear vestibule
- Two entrances
- Two vents (roof vents)
- Two large windows which can be covered
- Four internal pockets
- Washing line and lamp attachments
- Reflective details on key guying points and zips
- Roll-shut pack
- Capacity: 4 person
- Size packed: 61 x 24cm
- Weight: 6.6kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...