Training session in the park? Pack your skipping rope, resistance bands and wrist weights in the Gravity 26 Pack from Jack Wolfskin and you're good to go. This cool sports pack is specifically designed to carry your basic sports kit and training accessories and has repositionable compartments inside for at-a-glance packing and retrieval.
The variable partitioning allows you to organise your kit efficiently. You can customise the stow space to suit your requirements. Or simply fold the partitions to one side and forget about them.The base compartment of the Gravity 26 features a practical little pull-out tarp. So getting changed on wet grass doesn't have to turn into a balancing act any more. Simply spread the tarp out and you can change your shoes in comfort. Your feet will stay dry.The main compartment opens at the top like a regular pack but it also has two full-length zips on the front so you can open it up like a suitcase for easy access to your kit.The Gravity 26 also makes a great gym bag. It has lashing straps at the sides to attach your yoga mat or other equipment and handy mesh pockets for your water bottle, post-workout apple, etc. The mesh fabric has a unique feature: when the fabric is stretched, the colour on the reverse side becomes visible.
- Capacity: 26L
- Shell 1: 100% polyester
- Shell 2: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Adjustable & detachable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Stowaway waist belt
- Dual access to main compartment (via front and top)
- 4 detachable compression/lashing straps
- Padded back and base
- Main compartment with variable partitions and inner zipped compartment, zipped lid compartment, 2 elasticated side pockets
- Tarp in base compartment
- Armatech Plus 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric/FACE OFF 900D: extremely waterproof, robust fabric with PU coating (body)
- MAGIC MESH 100D: stretchy, hard wearing mesh fabric with special colour-reveal effect (side pockets)
- FACE OFF 900D: extremely waterproof, robust fabric with PU coating (body)
- Weight: 1.37
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...