A great tent for a family holiday in Sweden or a trip down south to the sunny Mediterranean. The Great Divide RT Tent sleeps up to six people in comfort. And if there are only two or three of you, or you need more storage space, you can simply remove the small sleeping cabin to create a large living area with standing room for adults and make rainy days more bearable. In fine weather, the space can be extended even more. Simply roll up the front entrance or rig it to form a roofed veranda (poles available separately). The tent has two additional entrances and four windows for more air and light. Small items like sunglasses, playing cards etc. can all be stowed in the repositionable Inner storage pockets. And there is a separate groundsheet tarp to protect the tent floor from stones and prevent water ingress.
- Flysheet: 100% Polyester
- Inner Tent: 100% Polyester
- Groundsheet: 100% Polyester
- Additional Groundsheet: 100% Polyethylene
- Tunnel tent construction
- 3 entrances
- 5 closable air vents
- 2 large screened windows and 2 small windows
- large, darkened main cabin and removable children's cabin
- 6 mesh pockets to stash coiled guylines
- Additional groundsheet protector tarp
- 14 Inner pockets, 4 mesh pockets, small pockets and pouches
- Flexible compartment configuration
- Loops for washing line/lamp
- 22 pegs, 8 guylines
- Reflectors on main guying points and zips
- Lightweight, fast drying and UV resistant fabric (flysheet)
- Soft, breathable and fast drying fabric (inner tent)
- Durable, waterproof coated fabric (groundsheet)
- Waterproof rating (groundsheet): 10,000 mm
- T6 aluminium tent poles with variable diameters (13.2-14.5 mm)
- Compression pack bag
- Weight: 15.36kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...