Small in stature, big on features, the Ham Rock 12 Rucksack from Jack Wolfskin's is a lightweight pack for active outdoor sports. For such a small pack it certainly packs a punch. The main compartment, elasticated mesh side pockets, integrated rain cover, trekking pole fasteners and hydration system pouch and tube duct give you maximum scope to pack whatever you need. It's lightweight, Flexible ACS Tight suspension system hugs your body and ensures your kit stays firmly in place, while air–permeable mesh on your back ensures you stay cool and well ventilated.
- Body: Cross Rip 100D & Nailhead 100D (100% nylon)
- Base: Waterlock 210D (100% nylon)
- Frame: Crosslink PE (100% polyethylen)
- Back system: ACS Tight
- Adjustable chest strap with whistle
- Trekking pole fastener
- Attachment for LED light
- Main compartment with inner pocket
- Front pocket
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Organiser in front pocket: small pockets & pouches
- Key clip
- Hydration compatible
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Reflective detailing
- Capacity: 12L
- Dimensions: 44 x 25 x 19cm
- Weight: 560g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.