A perfect fit with superb ventilation, ideal for hiking: The Highland Trail 36 Rucksack is ideal for day hikes and multi-day trips. To ensure it's comfortable to carry Jack Wolfskin have used Jack Wolfskin's Ergo X-Transition suspension system. It is designed for superior load control and good freedom of movement. By minimising the contact points Jack Wolfskin have achieved maximum ventilation. As a result you perform better for longer.
When you are out with the Highland Trail 36 you can keep your equipment well organised. You can adjust the height of the lid compartment or detach it completely. And it has an all-round zip for easier access. The waist belt has extra pouches, one of which can be used as a bottle holster.
- Main: Cross Rip 280D (100% nylon)
- Additional: Cross Rip 300D (100% polyester)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Frame: Flexible spring steel
- Ergo X-Transition suspension system
- Trekking pole, ice axe and rope lashing options
- Helmet attachment available separately
- Compression straps
- Dual access main compartment
- Inner pocket (doubles as hydration bladder pouch)
- Base compartment
- Height-adjustable lid pocket (detachable) with inner pocket and key clip
- Front pocket with inner section
- 2 mesh side pouches
- Fold-out bottle pocket
- 2 waist belt pockets
- Hydration system compatible
- Integrated raincover
- Capacity: 36L
- Weight: 1,590g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...