For mobility and good ventilation on all your hiking trips: Jack Wolfskin developed the Highland Trail 48 Rucksack for trips of several days' duration. It has a slim design and features Jack Wolfskin's lightweight, ergonomically enhanced Ergo X-Transition suspension system. Two cross-over aluminium rods relieve the strain on your back, transferring the weight to your hips and making the backpack flexible. You benefit from superior freedom of movement and load control on challenging terrain. Jack Wolfskin have minimised the contact areas to ensure constantly good airflow to your back.
The Highland Trail 48 is a conventional two-chamber backpack with a main compartment and separately accessible base compartment. The spacious lid compartment is detachable with an all-round zip to allow easier access when you're on the move. The main compartment has an extra zip access via the front of the backpack. And the water bottle holster on the waist belt lets you grab a quick drink whenever you get thirsty.
- Main: Cross Rip 280D (100% nylon)
- Base: Cross Rip 300D (100% polyester)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Frame: Flexible spring steel
- Ergo X-Transition suspension system
- Trekking pole, ice axe and rope lashing options
- Helmet attachment available separately
- Compression straps
- Dual access main compartment
- Inner pocket (doubles as hydration bladder pouch)
- Base compartment
- Height-adjustable lid pocket (detachable) with inner pocket and key clip
- Front pocket with inner section
- 2 mesh side pouches
- Fold-out bottle pocket
- 2 waist belt pockets
- Hydration system compatible
- Integrated raincover
- Capacity: 48L
- Weight: 1,690g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.