Two weeks hiking, just you and the great outdoors? You'll get everything you need for longer hiking trips in the Highland Trail XT 60 pack. With 60 litres capacity, this is the largest model in the Highland Trail XT series. The X-Transition back system delivers good back ventilation and optimised load transfer, so you can carry all your gear in comfort. Simply put the pack on, adjust the straps and you're good to go. Spare clothing, rain jacket, map, trekking poles, water bottle–there is space for everything in the Highland Trail XT 60, and everything has its place. Small items can be stashed in the lid compartment; it has an extra-long zip, so the contents are easy to retrieve when you need them. And if you get thirsty out on the trail, you can either use a hydration system or keep a water bottle handy in the fold-out bottle holster on the waist belt. You can access the main compartment from the top or via the front zip.
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Adjustable back system
- Aluminium frame for optimised distribution of heavy loads
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Trekking pole and ice tool lashing straps
- Equipped for a hydration system
- Compression straps on sides and base
- Main compartment with dual access
- Inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder)
- Detachable lid pocket with Inner compartment and key clip
- Front pocket with Inner compartment
- 2 mesh side pockets, fold-out bottle holster
- Key clip
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Lightweight Ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads
- Weight: 2.22kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...