Two weeks hiking, just you and the natural environment? You'll get everything you need for longer trips with the 60 litre Highland Trail XT 60 Rucksack. Jack Wolfskin's X–Transition suspension System means you can carry all your gear in comfort. The good back ventilation and optimised load transfer performance see to that. Simply put the pack on, pull the straps tight and you're all set for miles and miles of happy hiking! Clothing, rain jacket, map, trekking poles, water bottle, everything has its own space. The lid compartment accommodates small items, with its extra–long zip they are always within easy reach. Sipping water on the move is easy as you can either use a hydration system or keep a water bottle handy in the fold–out bottle holster of the waist belt. You can access the main compartment from the top or via the front zip.
- Body: Cross Rip 280D (100% nylon)
- Base: Cross Rip 300D (100% polyester)
- Frame: Aluminium Honey Comb
- Back system: X–Transition
- Adjustable chest strap with whistle
- Trekking pole & ice tool fasteners
- Equipped for a helmet fastener
- Compression straps on sides & base
- Dual access main compartment
- Inner compartment
- Base compartment
- Height–adjustable lid pocket with inner compartment
- Key clip
- Front pocket with inner compartment
- Large zipped side pocket
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Fold–out bottle holster
- Hydration compatible
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Reflective detailing
- Capacity: 60+5L
- Dimensions: 82 x 39 x 38cm
- Weight: 2.22kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...