Just like your little adventurers, the Kids Alpine Trail Rucksack from Jack Wolfskin is in its element on mountain trails. It provides the outstanding freedom of movement that kids need and has loads of great features. The special ACS Tight suspension system ensures your child can move freely and safely, even on difficult terrain. The pack sits snugly against the back, giving excellent control of the load. A vertical ventilation channel on the back ensures all-day comfort. Like the adult version, It is also equipped with trekking pole attachments. There's even a special pouch for a water bladder. gloves and trail food can be safely stashed in the elasticated side pockets. And if it starts to rain, the integrated rain cover can be quickly deployed.
- Capacity: 20L
- Body: Nailhead (100% polyester 420D)
- Base: Cross Rip (100% nylon, 300D)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- ACS Tight suspension system
- Outstanding ventilation
- Designed for children aged 6+
- Trekking pole attachment
- Side compression straps
- Reflective detailing
- Main compartment with inner compartment (doubles as storage pouch for water bladder)
- Lid pocket with inner compartment & integrated key clip
- 2 mesh external pouches
- SOS label with alpine distress signal & emergency procedure information printed inside lid pocket
- Hydration system compatible
- Integrated rain cover
- Weight: 750g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.