For outdoor kids, winter is all about having fun. Hiking, tobogganing, ice skating – the possibilities are endless. And it’s even more fun when they’re wearing the BAKSMALLA HYBRID JACKET. The jacket is made of recycled materials. The body consists of a lightweight, wind and water resistant fabric with extra warm synthetic fibre insulation to keep your little ones warm. The sleeves are made of a warm, hard wearing fleece fabric. And we’ve lined them with smooth taffeta so the jacket is easier to slip on and off.
- Shell: Softtouch Taffeta 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Microguard Ecosphere 100% Polyester
- Light, soft, wind and water resistant fabric
- Taffeta lined sleeves make it easier to slip on and off
- 2 hand pockets
- System zip: for zip-in combination with an outer jacket
- Weight: 305 g (size 128)