For outdoor kids, winter is all about having fun. Hiking, tobogganing, ice skating–the possibilities are endless. And it's even more fun when they're wearing the Kids Baksmalla Hybrid Jacket from Jack Wolfskin. The jacket is made of recycled materials. The body consists of a lightweight, wind and water resistant fabric with extra warm synthetic fibre insulation to keep your little ones warm.The sleeves are made of a warm, hard wearing fleece fabric. And Jack Wolfskin has lined them with smooth Taffeta so the jacket is easier to slip on and off.
- Shell Nanuk 200 Ecosphere (100% polyester)
- Lining: Softtouch Taffeta Recycled (100% recycled polyester)
- Insulation: Microguard Ecosphere (100% recycled polyester 160 g/m²)
- Lighteight, wind & water resistant fabric made of recycled polyester (body)
- 2 hand pockets
- Taffeta lined sleeves
- Kids/Youth System Zip: for zip-in combination with an outer jacket
- Weight: 305g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.