Kids love to hop on their bike and head off round the corner to the adventure playground–with their bottle of juice, Cookies and rain jacket packed in the Kids Moab Jam Pack from Jack Wolfskin! Ideal for biking and hiking, this pack was made for little adventurers. It has room for all the essentials, it's prepped for a hydration system and the carry comfort is simply superb. The secret lies in the ACS Tight suspension system, which has been specially adapted for use by primary school children. The pack sits close to the body–snug and secure, with no wobbling or slipping–which makes the adventure a lot more fun. The ventilation channel provides a constant flow of fresh air to cool the back.
- Capacity: 10L
- Shell: Cross Rip (100% polyester, 300D)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- ACS Tight suspension system
- Outstanding ventilation
- Designed for children aged 6+
- Detachable chest strap with signal whistle
- Attachment for LED light
- Reflective detailing
- Hydration system compatible
- Name card/stencil card with ruler
- Large main compartment with wide aperture zip & inner pocket
- Front pocket with integrated key clip
- Easy-access mesh pouch on front
- 2 elasticated mesh side pouches
- Weight: 440g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.