The Kids Nordic Hooded Jacket from Jack Wolfskin is perfect for junior Jack Frosts and little snow princesses. This jacket features a vibrant Scandinavian pattern and will keep your little ones warm and cosy as they stomp through the freshly fallen snow. The thick fleece fabric has a knitted exterior and a soft, brushed reverse side that feels very comfortable next to the skin. The hood has a warm and cosy synthetic lambswool Lining. The hood and shoulders are lightly padded and covered in a wind resistant fabric for added protection from the cold north wind.
- Shell: Nanuk 300 Bipolar Jersey Decor (100% polyester)
- Hood & shoulders: Softtouch Taffeta (100% polyester)
- Lining: Sherpa Light (100% polyester)
- Insulation: Polyfibre Fill (100% polyester, 40 g/m²)
- Soft, brushed reverse side
- Lightweight, wind & water resistant
- Fixed hood
- 2 hand pockets
- Weight: 335g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.