The NORDIC JACKET was made to keep junior adventurers, little mountain goats and forest explorers warm and cosy. This is a great little jacket for hiking or ski touring – and general adventuring duties, of course. Our tried and tested NANUK 300 fleece provides effective insulation and has an extra soft reverse side for superb next-to-skin comfort. And we’ve lined the sleeves with smooth taffeta fabric so the jacket is easier to slip on and off.
- Material: NANUK 300 Bipolar Jersey
- Warm fleece with knitted jersey exterior and decorative print pattern
- Soft, brushed reverse side
- Microfibre thermal lining
- 2 hand pockets
- Taffeta lined sleeves make it easier to slip on and off
- System Zip : for zip-in combination with an outer jacket
- Weight: 290 g (size 128)
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...