With the Mens Barstow Jacket from Jack Wolfskin you won't have to hide from the sun. This lightweight UV protection jacket is made of a tried and tested Supplex fabric with Function 65 Wax reinforcements on the collar, shoulders and pockets. There is a hood tucked away in the jacket collar that shields you from the sun and light showers and with seven pockets in total there is plenty of space for everything you need to get you from A to B. It is styled like a rugged parka jacket, with several patch pockets. The waxed fabric reinforcements develop their own individual patina over time–a visual reminder of all the adventures you've had.
- Main: Supplex (100% nylon)
- Collar, shoulders & pockets: Function 65 Wax (65% polyester, 35% organic cotton)
- Lightweight, supple & fast drying main fabric
- Outstanding UV protection (UPF 40+)
- Waxed finish, wind & water resistant alternative fabric
- Hood with adjustable volume & field of vision
- Stows in jacket collar
- 2 chest pockets
- 5 hip pockets (1 of which is raised)
- Waist draw cord
- Weight: 640g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...