Ideal for trips to the sunny parts of the world, the Mens Barstow Vest from Jack Wolfskin provides lightweight UV protection and packs down super small. The seven pockets are really handy when you need to carry more than just your sunglasses, smartphone and money. The Supplex fabric is light, breathable and offers outstanding sun protection. The gilet also takes up very little space in your bag so it's perfect for worldwide travel. The high collar and the stowaway hood protect your neck and head from the sun and light showers. The collar, shoulders and pockets are reinforced with Function 65 Wax. This acquires its own individual patina over time.
- Main: Supplex (100% nylon)
- Collar, shoulders & pockets: Function 65 Wax (65% polyester, 35% organic cotton)
- Lightweight, supple & fast drying main fabric
- Outstanding UV protection (UPF 40+)
- Waxed finish, wind & water resistant alternative fabric
- Hood with adjustable volume & field of vision
- Stows in jacket collar
- 2 chest pockets
- 5 hip pockets (1 of which is raised)
- Waist draw cord
- Weight: 504g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.