This sporty, waterproof winter hiking shoe was developed for outdoor activities in the cold winter season. An aluminium layer in the shaft reflects body heat onto your foot and thus keeps it inside the shoe. The rapid lacing system can be easily adjusted even when wearing gloves. A special mix of rubbers ensures reliable grip even in sub-zero temperatures. The shaft consists of an abrasion-resistant, robust material and a very sturdy framework made from PU-coated leather. Abrasion-resistant coatings make the Men's Crosswind WT Texapore Mid Boot even more robust. The TPU stabilising element on the heel improves the grip, whilst the flex zones on the sole combine good roll-through performance with comfortable cushioning.
- Upper: PU-Coated Leather, Hydrophobic Mesh
- Lining: Heat Retain Lining
- Sole: Vibram Wolf Hike
- PU-coated leather and robust material (for additional climate comfort)
- Very breathable Texapore O2+ membrane
- Heat Retain System
- Heel Stabilizer element
- Flexible Vibram Wolf Hike sole with good roll-through performance and comfortable cushioning
- Special Winter Grip rubber blend for good grip in low temperatures
- Reflective details
- Protective heel and toecap
- Rapid lacing system with drawcord
- Weight: 1,080g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...