Tent, hiking boots and two weeks of pure freedom! Pack everything you need for your trip in the Mens Denali 65 Rucksack. The smaller model in the Denali series still has ample room for all the gear you need on multi-day trips, from your tent to your provisions. The classic trekking packs in the Denali series are suitable for everything from trekking through the highlands of Bolivia to round-the-world trips. They're fully-featured, very comfortable to carry and have loads of room for your kit. Our X-Transition back system is specially designed for extended treks with lots of gear. It incorporates highly flexible aluminium stabilising rods and has thick padding on the back. The lid compartment can be detached and used as a shoulder bag for single-day excursions and side-trips. The detailing is comprehensive and includes a front compartment, a sleeping bag compartment, side pockets and a bottle holster.
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Adjustable back system
- Aluminium frame for optimised distribution of heavy loads
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Occipital cavity for improved carry comfort
- Trekking pole lashing straps
- Equipped for a hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- Compression straps on inside, sides and base
- Main compartment with dual access (via front and top)
- Inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder)
- Base compartment with wide-aperture zipped opening
- Height-adjustable, detachable lid pocket
- Large front pocket, zipped pocket
- 2 mesh side pockets, fold-out bottle holster
- Key clip
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Lightweight Ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body)
- Abrasion resistant nylon fabric with smooth finish (base)
- Weight: 2.76kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.