The empty expanses of Scandinavia lie in front of you. For a few weeks it's just you, your tent and nature. One thing you know you can rely on is your Mens Denali 75 Rucksack from Jack Wolfskin. It's perfect for long trips where you have to carry everything you need. It is suitable for everything from trekking through the highlands of Bolivia to round-the-world backpacking trips. It is fully-featured, have plenty of room for your kit and ensure consistently good carry comfort. The X-Transition back system is specially designed for extended treks with lots of gear. It incorporates highly flexible aluminium stabilising rods and has thick padding on the back. The lid compartment can be detached and used as a shoulder bag for single-day excursions and side-trips. The detailing is comprehensive and includes a front compartment, a sleeping bag compartment, side pockets and a bottle holster.
- Capacity: 75 + 10L
- Body: Cross Rip (100% nylon, 320D)
- Base: Ballistic (100% nylon, 840D)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Back system: X-Transition
- Frame: Aluminium honey comb frame
- Comfortable, lightweight & flexible back system
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Occipital cavity for improved carry comfort
- Trekking pole lashing
- Compression straps on inside, sides & base
- Main compartment with dual access (via front & top)
- Inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder)
- Base compartment with wide-aperture zipped opening
- Height-adjustable lid pocket with inner compartment
- Large front pocket
- Zipped pocket
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Fold-out bottle holster
- Key clip
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Weight: 2.860kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...