The empty expanses of Scandinavia lie in front of you. For a few weeks, it's just you, your tent and nature. One thing you know you can rely on is your Mens Denali 75 Rucksack. This is the largest model in the Denali pack series and is designed to carry 20 kilos and more in comfort. So it's perfect for long trips where you have to carry everything you need. The classic trekking packs in the Denali series are suitable for everything from trekking through the highlands of Bolivia to round-the-world trips. They're fully-featured, with plenty of gear space, and deliver consistently good carry comfort. Our X-Transition back system is specially designed for extended treks with lots of gear. It incorporates highly flexible aluminium stabilising rods and has thick padding on the back. The lid compartment can be detached and used as a shoulder bag for single-day excursions and side-trips. The detailing is comprehensive and includes a front compartment, a sleeping bag compartment, side pockets and a bottle holster.
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Adjustable back system
- Aluminimum frame for optimised distribution of heavy loads
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Occipital cavity for improved carry comfort
- Trekking pole lashing straps
- Compression straps on inside, sides and base
- Main compartment with dual access (via front and top)
- Inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder)
- Base compartment with hemispherical zipped opening
- Height-adjustable, detachable lid pocket
- 2 mesh side pockets, fold-out bottle holster
- Key clip
- Equipped for a hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Lightweight Ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body)
- Abrasion resistant fabric (base)
- Weight: 2.86kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...