With excellent stretch and climate comfort ventilation zips, this incredibly light, yet robust 3-in-1 jacket is ideal for both demanding hikes and trekking tours.
Stretch inserts on the shell and inner jackets increase freedom of movement, which is particularly practical, for instance, when using trekking poles. The weatherproof shell jacket is water and windproof, yet also air-permeable. Constant airflow through the material promotes breathability, which increases the more you move. The Men's Munro Jacket from Jack Wolfskin adapts its level of climate comfort to your level of activity.
- Weight: 1330g (Size L)
- Main: Texapore Air O2+ Denslite 2L (100% nylon)
- Contrast: Texapore 2L (94% polyamide, 6% elastane)
- Lining: Mesh Lining (100% nylon), Logo lining (100% polyester)
- Main: Nanuk 200 (100% Polyester)
- Contrast: Nanuk Dynamic (94% Polyester, 6% Elastane)
- Pockets: 2 Hip Pockets, Sleeve Pocket, Inner Pocket
- Regular System Zip
- Basic Hood
- Pit Zips
- Articulated Elbows