Keeps you nice and warm on icy cold days. The Men's Newfoundland Parka is a waterproof parka with an insulating down fill. It is superbly comfortable and warm. At the areas that are more prone to wear or compression from pack straps, Jack Wolfskin have incorporated an extra layer of robust Microguard synthetic insulation.
The outer fabric consists of waterproof and breathable Texapore, which gives you good protection in the rain and snow. When the wind is whistling around your ears, the high collar and fake fur hood trim give you the extra protection you need. The parka is also equipped with a snow skirt, which stops snow and cold air creeping in from below.
- Shell: Texapore Taslan 2L (100% nylon)
- Shell: Texapore Oxford 2L (100% nylon)
- Lining: Softtouch Taffeta (100% polyester)
- White duck down (90/10, 700 fill power)
- Microguard (100% polyester, 120g/m²)
- Microguard (100% polyester, 80g/m²)
- Removable, adjustable Expedition Hood
- Underarm ventilation zips
- 2 hip pockets
- 2 chest pockets
- 2 inner pockets
- Secret Pocket
- Snow skirt
- Weight: 1,740g