A no-compromise boot for winter hikes! The Yukon Valley boasts exceptional protection from the wet and cold.
The nearly calf-high shaft is made from suede and fabric to give good support. The boot offers exceptional insulation and is equipped with a waterproof, breathable membrane to keep feet dry at all times.
The sole was specifically designed for winter hikes through rough terrain. The special winter rubber compound provides good grip on snow and ice, whilst flex zones at the front optimise roll-through performance.
- Upper: Water-repellent suede and water-repellent polyester
- Lining: Synthetic wool (100% polyester)
- Outsole: Winter Grip, Snowblazer
- Insulation: Thinsulate 200
- Membrane: Texapore
- Protective heel and toecaps
- Lacing with metal hooks and nylon loops
- Weight: 1,370g