Good things come in small packages. The little Moab Jam 18 Rucksack is a top choice for all your outdoor activities, especially energetic ones. The main compartment is big enough for rain gear, snacks and water. It has a number of features that make them the ideal day packs for a wide range of activities. The helmet compartment and LED light attachments are practical details for biking trips, and when you go hiking, you've got lashing straps for your trekking poles and a useful rain cover. It's equipped with Jack Wolfskin's Flexible ACS Tight suspension to help keep you mobile, and because the pack sits very close to your body you retain full control of the load, even when the pace hots up. The central air channel at the back and the air–permeable padding help to keep your back cool.
- Body: Cross Rip 210D & Nailhead 210D (100% nylon)
- Base: Cross Rip 210D (100% nylon)
- Frame: Crosslink PE (100% polyethylen)
- Back system: ACS Tight
- Adjustable chest strap with whistle
- Lightweightly padded, stowaway waist belt
- Trekking pole fastener
- Side compression straps
- Attachment for LED Light
- Reflective detailing
- Large main compartment
- Inner compartment
- Front pocket
- Elasticated helmet compartment on front
- Waist belt pocket
- Organiser in front pocket: Small pockets & pouches
- Key clip
- Hydration compatible
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Flexible Full–contact suspension System
- Capacity: 18L
- Dimensions: 46 x 28 x 23cm
- Weight: 800g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...