Sporty, flexible and focused on the essentials–that pretty much sums up the Moab Jam 24 Rucksack from Jack Wolfskin. This is a great day pack for hiking up to your favourite mountain hut or shredding the trails on your bike. There's plenty of room for your kit and snacks in the main compartment and your helmet, gloves and rain jacket can be stashed in the elasticated front compartment. The helmet compartment and LED light attachment are practical details for biking trips. And when you go hiking, you've got lashing straps for your trekking poles and a useful rain cover. It is equipped with a flexible ACS Tight suspension system to help keep you mobile. Because the pack sits very close to your body you retain full control of the load–even when the pace hots up. The central air channel at the back and the air-permeable padding help to keep your back cool.
- Capacity: 24L
- Body: Nailhead (100% nylon, 210D)
- Base: Cross Rip (100% nylon, 210D)
- Back: Cross Link PE (100% polyethylene)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- ACS Tight suspension system
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Lightly padded stowaway waist belt
- Trekking pole attachment
- Side compression straps
- Attachment for LED light
- Reflective detailing
- Large main compartment with inner compartment
- Front pocket
- Elasticated helmet compartment on front
- Waist belt pocket
- Organiser in front pocket
- Hydration system compatible
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Weight: 854g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.