Today you're biking through the woods, pushing your speedo to the max; tomorrow you're breaking in your new hiking shoes. And one pack does it all–the Moab Jam 30 Rucksack. The Moab Jam 30 Rucksack is a versatile, sporty pack that is also great for everyday use. The compartment design is classic, with a main compartment, a base compartment and a large front pocket with a handy Organiser. It also comes with a separate multi-purpose bag that can be attached to the front of the pack and used to stow a helmet or small items of kit. The packs in the Moab Jam series have a number of features that make them the ideal day packs for a wide range of activities. The helmet compartment and LED light attachment are super practical for biking trips. And when you go hiking, you've got lashing straps for your trekking poles and a useful rain cover. The Moab Jam packs are equipped with our flexible ACS Tight back system to help keep you mobile. Because the pack sits very close to your body, you retain full control of the load–even when the pace hots up. The central air channel at the back and the air permeable padding cool your back as you move.
- Shell (Body & Base): 100% Nylon
- Back: 100% Polyethylene
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Full-contact back system
- Body-hugging fit with ventilation
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Lightly padded, stowaway waist belt
- Stowaway, multifunctional helmet bag
- Trekking pole lashing straps
- Pump, LED light and bottle attachments
- Side compression straps
- Large main compartment
- Inner compartment (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder)
- Base compartment & front pocket
- 2 mesh side pockets & waist belt pocket
- Small pockets and pouches for small items
- Key clip
- Equipped for hydration system
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Lightweight Ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads
- Weight: 1.09kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...