A great choice for Alpine biking or hiking, the Moab Jam 34 Rucksack from Jack Wolfskin is a multi-purpose sports pack that doubles as a regular 24/7 day pack. It has a base compartment, a roomy organiser front pocket and several other useful details. These include a separate waterproof pack bag and a multi-purpose mesh pouch that can be attached to the front of the pack and used to stow your helmet or other items of kit. One of the waist belt pockets folds out and can be used as a bottle holster. It has a number of features that make them the ideal day packs for a wide range of activities. The helmet compartment and LED light attachment are super practical for biking trips and when you go hiking, you've got lashing straps for your poles and a useful rain cover. It is equipped with a flexible ACS Tight back system to help keep you mobile. Because the pack sits very close to your body you retain full control of the load–even when the pace hots up. The central air channel at the back and the air permeable padding help to keep your back cool.
- Capacity: 34L
- Shell 1: Cross Rip 210D (100% nylon)
- Shell 2: Nailhead 210D (100% nylon)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Back system: ACS Tight flexible, full-contact suspension system
- Body-hugging fit & outstanding ventilation
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Lightly padded, stowaway waist belt
- Stowaway, multi-purpose helmet pouch
- Stowaway, waterproof pack bag
- Trekking pole lashing
- Pump & bottle holder
- Side compression straps
- Attachment for LED light
- Large main compartment
- Inner compartment (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder)
- Base compartment
- Front pocket
- 2 mesh side pockets
- 2 waist belt pockets (one of which is fold-out)
- organiser in front pocket
- Equipped for hydration system (tube duct & fastener)
- Equipped for helmet pouch
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Weight: 1.19kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...