If you like to take a little more than just the bare essentials with you on a hike, the Orbit 34 Rucksack from Jack Wolfskin is the right pack for you. Stow your down jacket, snacks and other large items in the main compartment. There is also space for a water bladder in here. Small items fit nicely in the lid compartment or front pocket and there are practical zipped pockets on the waist belt for your energy bars and anything else you need to keep close to hand. When you're hiking on rough trails, steep paths or in warm summer weather, it provides the perfect combination of comfort, mobility and excellent ventilation. For better load control and carry comfort, the mesh panels of the ACS back system consists of different zones for stabilisation and ventilation. So the pack sits snugly on your back but air can still circulate freely.
- Capacity: 34L
- Body: Cross Rip 210D (100% nylon)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Frame: Delrin high tenacity thermoplastic
- Back system: ACS
- Flexible, classic suspension system with spacers
- Effective back ventilation & specially shaped
- Ergonomic shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Trekking pole lashing
- Side compression straps
- Large main compartment
- Inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder)
- Base compartment
- Front pocket
- Lid compartment with key clip
- 2 elasticated mesh pockets
- Waist belt pocket
- Fold-out bottle holster
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Weight: 1.42kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...