If you like to take a little more than just the bare essentials with you on a hike, the Orbit 34 Rucksack is the right pack for you. Stow your down jacket, food and other larger items in the main compartment. There is also space for a water bladder in there. Small items can be stowed in the lid compartment or front pocket. And there are practical zipped pockets on the waist belt for your energy bars and anything else you need to keep close to hand. When you're hiking on rough trails, steep paths or in warm summer weather, the Orbit packs provide the perfect combination of comfort, mobility and advanced back ventilation. For optimal load control and carry comfort, the mesh panels of the ACS back system feature different zones for stabilisation and ventilation. So the pack gives a snug, secure carry and your back doesn't sweat too much.
- Shell:100% Nylon
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Spacers for back ventilation
- Specially shaped, ergonomic shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Trekking pole lashing straps
- Side compression straps
- 2 elasticated mesh pockets, fold-out bottle holster
- Waist belt pocket
- Equipped for a hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Lightweight Ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads
- Delrin frame
- Weight: 1.24kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.