Whether you're heading for the hills or the high mountains, on a day hike or a multi-day trip, pack your kit in the Orbit 36 Rucksack from Jack Wolfskin and you're good to go. When you're hiking on rough trails, steep paths or in warm summer weather, it provides the perfect combination of comfort, mobility and excellent ventilation. For better load control and carry comfort, the mesh panels of the ACS back system consists of different zones for stabilisation and ventilation. So the pack sits snugly on your back but air can still circulate freely. Stash your energy bars and GPS in the pockets and your water bottle in the special holster on the waist belt. Other small items can be stowed in the front compartment and lid compartment. Naturally, the pack also has a main compartment and a base compartment, with ample room for a jacket, snacks etc.
- Capacity: 36L
- Shell: Cross Rip 210D (100% nylon)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Frame: Delrin high tenacity thermoplastic material
- Back system: ACS flexible, classic suspension system with spacers
- Effective back ventilation
- Specially shaped, ergonomic shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Trekking pole lashing
- Side compression straps
- Large main compartment
- Inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder)
- Base compartment
- Front pocket
- Lid compartment with key clip
- 2 elasticated mesh pockets
- Waist belt pocket
- Fold-out bottle holster
- Equipped for hydration system (tube duct & fastener)
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Weight: 1.36kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.