Spend the days hiking forest trails and the frosty nights dreaming of new adventures, snug and warm in your Re Smoozip (-9) sleeping bag. This synthetic fibre sleeping bag has a comfortable mummy shape and will keep you warm in night time temperatures down to -3°C. And the special thing about this Re Smoozip (-9) sleeping bag? It's 100% recycled, so you get double the feel-good factor when you're out on the trail. The innovative S-shaped zip is designed to folLow your natural, intuitive movement when using it. It's never been easier to zip your sleeping bag open and closed! To alLow you to regulate the temperature more easily in warm weather we've equipped the bag with a 2-way zip. This means you can zip it open from the top or the bottom. The bag's design and fill have been specially adapted for maximum thermal efficiency with a double layer of high performance Microguard Ecosphere synthetic fibre insulation in the torso and footbox. The soft fleece lining in the footbox, hood and torso feels great next to the skin. The Eskimo hood can be cinched in snugly to prevent cold air creeping in. An explanatory label printed on the pack bag provides useful information on the function, the temperature rating and the recycled materials.
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 100% Polyester
- Packing Bag: 100% Polyester
- 100% recycled sleeping bag fabric
- 100% recycled sleeping bag lining fabric
- 100% recycled fleece lining
- Synthetic insulation made of 100% recycled polyester
- Comfortable mummy shape
- Improved insulation at cold-sensitive parts of the body
- Ergonomic hood with easy-adjust system for a snug fit
- Thermal collar for effective insulation
- Ergonomically positioned Inner pocket for easy access
- Full length, ergonomic S-shaped zip
- Roll-top pack bag
- Weight: 1.89kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...