You can stow all the equipment you need for a day's climbing in the Rock On 30 Rucksack from Jack Wolfskin. This minimalist alpine pack was specifically designed for climbing and via ferratas. The pack is very light and well organised, with packing and lashing options for all your personal gear and safety equipment. Carabiners and quickdraws can be clipped to the gear loops on the waist belt or stashed inside the main compartment, along with your fleece or belay jacket, water bottle and snacks. Important little items like your wallet, mobile phone or climbing guide can be kept safe in the waterproof lid compartment. And if you don't need it the lid compartment can be removed, making it even lighter. The waist belt and back plate are also removable.
- Capacity: 32L
- Body: Waterlock (100% nylon, 400D)
- Base: Armatech Plus (100% nylon, 600D)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Hydrostatic head: 1500 mm
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Detachable waist belt with repositionable padding
- Removable back plate
- Detachable waterproof lid compartment
- 2 gear loops on waist belt
- 2 gear loops in main compartment
- Attachments for ice axe & walking poles
- Weight: 1045g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...