On mountain trails and wide paths, the Satellite 24 Rucksack from Jack Wolfskin sits comfortably on your back from start to finish. This pack is a top choice for day hikes. This pack is just as comfortable as the larger models in the Orbit series and with 24 litres capacity it has enough space for all your kit for the day. You can pack everything you need in a neat and orderly way. Larger items in the main or base compartment, map in the large front pocket. Stow your GPS and water bottle in the two small waist belt pockets. The lashing loops can be used to fasten your trekking poles to the outside of the pack when you're not using them. For better load control and carry comfort, the mesh panels of the ACS back system consists of different zones for stabilisation and ventilation. So the pack sits snugly on your back but air can still circulate freely.
- Capacity: 24L
- Shell: Cross Rip 210D (100% nylon)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Frame: Delrin high tenacity thermoplastic material
- Back system: ACS flexible, classic suspension system with spacers
- Effective back ventilation
- Specially shaped, ergonomic shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Trekking pole lashing
- Side compression straps
- Large main compartment
- Inner compartment (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder)
- Base compartment
- 2 front pockets
- 2 elasticated side pockets
- Waist belt pocket
- Equipped for hydration system (tube duct & fastener)
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Weight: 1.14kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.