Whether you're in the Norwegian fjälls or on the Mediterranean coast, with the Skyrocket II Dome Tent you can camp wherever you want. It's quick and easy to pitch and light enough to carry in your pack. The Skyrocket II Dome Tent also scores top marks for ventilation. The innovative ZIP VENT door ventilation and the two air ducts in the roof create a chimney effect, which promotes effective air circulation inside the tent–a definite advantage in the summer. The dome design means it can be pitched without guylines if the ground is too hard for pegs. In strong wind or rain, the guylines can be used to improve the tent's stability. Six internal storage pockets and a removable gear loft provide plenty of room to stash small items of gear so you can locate them easily.
- Flysheet: 100% Polyester
- Inner Tent: 100% Polyester
- Groundsheet: 100% Nylon
- Dome design
- Inner tent and flysheet
- 1 vestibule
- 1 entrance
- Door vent, 2 roof vents
- 3 internal storage pockets
- Removable stow space in roof
- 12 pegs, 4 guylines
- Reflectors on zip tabs and guying points
- Lightweight, fast drying and UV resistant fabric (flysheet)
- Soft, breathable and fast drying fabric (inner tent)
- Durable, waterproof coated groundsheet fabric (dropsheet)
- Waterproof rating (dropsheet): 5000 mm
- Lightweight aluminium tent poles (9 mm)
- Roll-top pack bag
- Weight: 2.49kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...