Whether you're camping with the family in the south of France or with a bunch of friends in the local countryside, the spacious Travel Lodge RT Tent is the ideal group tent. It's designed to accommodate up to seven people. With its comprehensive fixtures and fittings, this tent turn your camping trip into a luxury holiday. The Inner tent is like a comfortable three-roomed apartment. The small sleeping cabin can be hung in the vestibule and the larger one in the main tent. The larger one can be partitioned. If you don't require as much sleeping space you can simply dismantle one of the cabins, in part or in full, and roll it away to the side. This gives you more storage space for your kit. The living area is high enough for adults to stand comfortably. The front entrance is another clever feature. With the help of two extra rigging poles it can be transformed into a roofed veranda area. All three entrances have mosquito mesh screens and two of them also have a small roof to keep off the rain. And because it is easy to lose track of your belongings with so many people in a tent, the Travel Lodge RT Tent has several useful storage pockets and pouches inside. Some of these can be repositioned in different places within the tent, wherever they're needed. The tent floor is protected from sharp stones and twigs by a removable groundsheet tarp.
- Flysheet: 100% Polyester
- Inner Tent: 100% Polyester
- Groundsheet: 100% Polyester
- Additional Groundsheet: 100% Polyethylene
- Tunnel tent construction
- Vestibule with veranda roof
- 3 entrances with mosquito mesh screens (2 rainproof)
- 6 closable air vents
- 4 large screened windows and 2 small windows
- 3 Inner tent cabins
- Mosquito proof living area with room to stand
- 2 rigging poles for the veranda roof
- Additional groundsheet protector tarp
- 24 internal storage pockets
- 8 outer pockets to stash coiled guylines
- Small pockets and pouches for small items
- Flexible compartment configuration
- Loops for washing line/lamp
- 32 pegs, 12 guylines
- Reflectors on main guying points and zips
- Lightweight, fast drying and UV resistant fabric (flysheet)
- Soft, breathable and fast drying fabric (inner tent)
- Durable, waterproof coated fabric (groundsheet)
- Waterproof rating (groundsheet): 10,000 mm
- 17 aluminium tent poles (16 mm)
- Compression pack bag
- Weight: 20.2kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.
You may also like...