The Trekking Merino Compression Sock has been developed by Jack Wolfskin in collaboration with X-Technology. It is designed to optimally support the foot on long, strenuous hikes and trekking tours. The material blend with a low wool content absorbs moisture quickly and wicks it away from your foot, preventing friction and the resulting blisters.
All critical wear points feature padding to provide extra cushioning. They provide slight pressure to the calves, which promotes blood circulation and prevents premature fatigue.
- Fabric: 56% acrylic, 17% nylon, 14% polypropylene, 10% wool, 3% elastane)
- Fast drying
- Active compression from the ankle to the calf
- Ankle support
- Achilles tendon protector padding
- Cross ventilation mesh knitting
- Cushioned ankle instep and toes
- Biosplit footbed cushioning with ventilation zones
- Height: Knee
- Weight: 90g