The Trekking Merino Compression Sock has been developed by Jack Wolfskin in collaboration with X-Technology. It is designed to optimally support the foot on long, strenuous hikes and trekking tours. The material blend with a low wool content absorbs moisture quickly and wicks it away from your foot, preventing friction and the resulting blisters.
All critical wear points feature padding to provide extra cushioning. They provide slight pressure to the calves, which promotes blood circulation and prevents premature fatigue.
- Fabric: 56% acrylic, 17% nylon, 14% polypropylene, 10% wool, 3% elastane)
- Fast drying
- Active compression from the ankle to the calf
- Ankle support
- Achilles tendon protector padding
- Cross ventilation mesh knitting
- Cushioned ankle instep and toes
- Biosplit footbed cushioning with ventilation zones
- Height: Knee
- Weight: 90g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.